Tuesday, December 16, 2008

I am a greedy, greedy pig. Not only did I hog up in less than a minute an entire Dairy Milk bar I had bought for myself, I also ate up one other I had bought out of gratitude for my Secret Santa, who has been giving me awesome gifts. Shame on me!! Grrr!!

But Dairy Milk is such a lovely chocolate..not too sweet, melts in your mouth, and has this nice, nice milky-chocolately-warming flavour. Sigh...

And I loved that ad there used to be; the girl who ends up destroying her mehndi after labouring with the wrapper of the chocolate for the longest time...and the jingle 'kabhi zindagi lage bhaari, kabhi lagti halki-phulki... iske rang haske dekho, apna le khushi har pal ki...thodi thodi bhaari thiodi thodi halki...apna le khushi har pal ki!'

1 comments:

Benarasi Bahu said...

u ate up ur secret santa's gift? hahahahaha
dude, for some reason i just cant stop laughing...